METRO TORONTO CONVENTION CENTRE
222 Bremner Blvd.
From the US border – Detroit
1. Take Highway 401 east to Highway 427
2. Take Highway 427 south to the Gardiner Expressway
3. Take the Gardiner Expressway east to Spadina Avenue
4. Proceed north and turn right at Bremner Blvd for the South Building
From the US border – Buffalo or Niagara Falls:
1. Take the QEW (Toronto) to the Gardiner Expressway and exit at Spadina Avenue
2. Turn right at Bremner Blvd for the South Building
From US border points adjacent to Eastern Ontario and Quebec:
1. Take Highway 401 West to the Don Valley Parkway south
2. Follow the Gardiner Expressway to Spadina Avenue and go north
3. Proceed North and turn right at Bremner Blvd for the South Building
Pearson International Airport is just twenty minutes away and handles all major national and international carriers. The Airport Express bus drops off and picks up passengers at the North Building of the Convention Centre.
The City Centre Airport, just five minutes from the Centre on the Toronto Islands, specializes in “short-hop” inter-city traffic.
BY TRAIN & BUS
Union Station, Toronto’s main rail station, is a block away from the Convention Centre, connected by the weather-protected Skywalk. The Bus Terminal is just five minutes away by cab, ten minutes by public transit.
BY PUBLIC TRANSIT
Streetcars, buses, subways and GO trains provide the city with one of North America’s safest and most efficient public transit systems. It connects all parts of Toronto and outlying areas to Union Station, the city’s transportation hub. Union Station is accessible from the Centre via the Skywalk, a weather-protected walkway.
For detailed parking information, click here
Visit Toronto Tourism for anything you need to know about Toronto.